ANDOLEX-C THROAT SPRAY – BUY ANDOLEX THROAT SPRAY ONLINE:
Andolex-C spray is indicated for the relief of minor infections and painful inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat.
Benzydamine hydrochloride has local analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Chlorhexidine has antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
Many symptoms of a sore throat can be managed through self-care. This includes the use of aspirin or paracetamol which can be effective in reducing pain and fever associated with an upper respiratory infection. Medicated throat sprays such as Andolex-C can help alleviate the intensity of symptoms and provide fast effective relief.
Andolex- C spray boasts an easy to use 360° rotating nozzle, allowing for targeted relief at the site of pain or inflammation.
ANDOLEX-C’s 4 in 1 EFFECT:
The Andolex-C spray provides a 4-in-in effect to relieve a sore throat.
- Anti-inflammatory effect (reduces swelling)
- Analgesic effect (relieves pain)
- Antiseptic (fights minor infections)
- Local anaesthetic effect (numbs the area)
EACH 15ml ANDOLEX-C THROAT SPRAY CONTAINS:
- Benzydamine HCL (22,5mg)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (18 mg)
- Alcohol (9% v/v)
HOW TO USE ANDOLEX-C THROAT SPRAY:
- Spray directly onto the inflamed area and swallow gently.
- Apply every 1.5 – 3 hours as required, 5 to 10 sprays.
- Should symptoms of a sore throat, cold or flu get much worse or show no improvement within a week, patients should see their doctor.