Natura Nieren is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the kidneys and bladder for use in the treatment of bladder infection, kidney inflammation, burning urination, frequent urination, urinary tract infection and cystitis.
Natura Nieren Drops 25ml
NATURA NIEREN DROPS – BUY NATURA NIEREN DROPS ONLINE:
Normal urine is a transparent yellow coloured liquid that is virtually sterile. The volume of urine you produce varies between 0.6-2.5 liters per day. It is influenced by factors such as your fluid intake, the environmental temperature, and your emotional state. Common kidney & bladder conditions, which may be experienced by you or your family, may be helped by Natura’s homoeopathic medicines.
Natura Nieren is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the kidneys and bladder for use in the treatment of:
- bladder infection
- kidney inflammation
- burning urination
- frequent urination
- urinary tract infection
EACH 1ml OF NATURA NIEREN DROPS CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Agathosma crenulata (Barosma crenata) D3
- Arsenicum album D6
- Berberis vulgaris D6
- Hydrangea arborescens D6
- Mercurius corrosivus D12
- Methylenum coeruleum D3
- Ocimum basilicum D12
- Solidago virgaurea Spag D3
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) Spag D6
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Agathosma crenulata has specific and marked action on the genito-urinary system to treat muco-purulent discharges, kidney and bladder gravel and irritable bladder.
- Arsenicum album helps relieve scanty burning, involuntary urination, albuminous urine and clots of fibrin and globules of pus and blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris has a strong action on the venous system to relieve pelvic engorgement, kidney inflammation, haematuria, burning and frequent urination, the sensation of retained urine, pain in the thighs and loins while urinating and burning in the urethra when not passing urine.
- Hydrangea arborescens acts on the urinary tract to treat burning in the ureter and urethra, renal colic and gravel, haematuria, enlarged prostate, frequent urination and difficult commencement to urination.
- Mercurius corrosivus acts on the urinary tract to treat severe urethral burning and stabbing pain from the urethra to the bladder.
- Methylenum coeruleum is indicated for bladder irritation, cystitis, inflammation of the kidney and green discolouration of the urine.
- Ocimum basilicum acts on the entire urinary tract to treat red or yellow sediment in the urine, cramping pain in the kidneys, pain in the ureters and renal colic associated with a musk-like smell of the urine.
- Solidago virgaurea is indicated for backache in the region of the kidneys, scanty urine passed with pain and difficulty, and albumin, blood and mucous in the urine.
- Strychnos nux-vomica has wide-ranging action in the body and relieves irritable bladder, frequent urination, renal colic, itching in urethra while urinating and spasms of the bladder sphincter.
HOW TO USE NATURA NIEREN DROPS:
- Adults: 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
- Infants: Dilute with a little water and allow to stand for a short time before administering.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
- There are no known side effects.
There are no reviews yet.