Natura Segiro is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the colon and to assist in the treatment of constipation and spastic colon.
Natura Segiro Drops 25ml
NATURA SEGIRO DROPS – BUY NATURA SEGIRO DROPS ONLINE:
It is estimated that the average human adult eats about 500kg of food per year. All food must first be broken down into smaller components before it can be used as fuel and nourishment for our bodies. Digestion actually starts the moment you take the first bite of your food. Chewing, together with saliva, starts to break the food down before it passes down your oesophagus and enters your stomach. The food remains in your stomach for between 2 and 6 hours before it is emptied into your small intestine, which is responsible for over 90% of digestion and absorption. Your large intestine carries out the final stage of absorption and prepares to eliminate the waste material. Your digestive system also includes the liver and pancreas which ‘inject’ digestive enzymes and juices to assist with the digestive process.
The digestive system is a common source of discomfort for many people. Over or under activity of any part disturbs the functioning of the entire system and conditions such as bloating, heartburn, nausea or constipation may result. Natura’s homoeopathic medicines help to gently regulate the various digestive organs and encourage healthy, normal digestive function.
Natura Segiro is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the colon and to assist in the treatment of:
- spastic colon
EACH 1ml of NATURA SEGIRO DROPS CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Alumina D30
- Bryonia alba Spag D8
- Calcarea fluorica D10
- Carbo vegetabilis D30
- Lycopodium clavatum D30
- Phytolacca decandra Spag D3
- Plumbum metallicum D10
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) Spag D4
- Sulphur D10
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Alumina acts on the metabolic system and the mucous membranes to alleviate hard, dry, knotty constipation with a sore, dry, inflamed and bleeding rectum and abdominal colic.
- Bryonia alba acts on the membrane lining of the colon to relieve constipation with dry, large, brown stools and tenderness of the abdominal walls.
- Calcarea fluorica improves peristalsis of the colon by restoring greater elasticity to the muscular walls. It treats constipation with large, hard, whitish, sour stools and loose stools after passing the initial hard faeces.
- Carbo vegetabilis is indicated for painful abdominal distension with flatulent colic, haemorrhoids and pain after bowel action.
- Lycopodium clavatum acts on the digestive system to relieve constipation with small, hard, incomplete and difficult-to-pass stools. It alleviates abdominal bloating after small meals and a feeling of fermentation in the stomach. It also helps treat haemorrhoids.
- Phytolacca decandra acts on the glandular system and muscular walls of organs to relieve pain in the abdomen, colic, and constipation in the aged associated with a weak heart.
- Plumbum metallicum treats constipation with hard, lumpy, black stools, anal spasm, impaction of faeces, obstructed flatus and colicky abdominal pains that radiate to other parts of the body.
- Strychnos nux-vomica acts on the nervous and digestive systems to treat constipation accompanied by frequent desire to pass a stool. It relieves irregular peristaltic action, the sensation of not having completed defecation, bruised soreness of the abdominal walls and alternating diarrhoea and constipation after abuse of laxatives.
- Sulphur is indicated for abdominal sensitivity, colic after drinking, itching and burning of the anus, hard knotty stools and haemorrhoids.
HOW TO USE NATURA SEGIRO DROPS:
- Adults: 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted with a little water 3 times daily.
- Infants: Dilute with water and allow to stand for a short time before administering.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
- There are no known side effects.