Natura Tinnitus is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in the treatment of pre-diagnosed tinnitus (ringing or buzzing noises in the ear), auditory vertigo, Meniere’s syndrome and related symptoms.
Natura Tinnitus Tablets 150s
NATURA TINNITUS TABLETS – BUY NATURA TINNITUS TABLETS ONLINE:
The respiratory system is most commonly affected by airborne viruses or bacteria that cause unpleasant symptoms like congested sinuses, sore throats, runny noses, coughs and sensitive eyes. Natura’s homoeopathic medicines can be safely used to treat a variety of common conditions that affect your ears, eyes, nose, throat or chest.
Natura Tinnitus is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in the treatment of:
- pre-diagnosed tinnitus (ringing or buzzing noises in the ear)
- auditory vertigo
- Meniere’s syndrome and related symptoms.
EACH NATURA TINNITUS TABLET CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Chenopodium ambrosiodes D60
- Chininum salicylicum D60
- Conium maculatum D60
- Natrium salicylicum D60
- Inactives: Acacia gummi, Crospovidone, Lactose monohydrate, Povidone, Magnesium stearate, Talc-purified
- Contains sugar – Lactose
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Chenopodium ambrosiodes acts on affections of the auditory nerves, especially for sensitivity to sound with relative deafness to sound of voice. It relieves buzzing in the ears and associated vertigo and aphasia.
- Chininum salicylicum acts on the auditory system to treat vertigo with loss of balance due to ringing, roaring or buzzing in the ears with deafness for external sound.
- Conium maculatum is indicated for defective hearing and vertigo when lying and turning in bed.
- Natrium salicylicum’s range of action is on the head, ear and throat and it helps relieve auditory vertigo, tinnitus of low tone and vertigo when raising the head.
HOW TO USE NATURA TINNITUS TABLETS:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth once daily for long term treatment of 3 months.
- As absorption of homoeopathic medicines occurs mainly through the mucous membrane of the mouth, it is desirable to hold the medicine in the mouth for a short period and for the mouth to be free of any other tastes (toothpaste, peppermint, etc.) when taking the medicine.
- Avoid taking this medicine within half an hour of strong coffee, chocolate, camphor or aromatic substances which may reduce the efficacy of the homoeopathic components.
- There are no known side effects.