Natura Tonsilla is a homoeopathic remedy to help soothe the respiratory tract and treat painful inflammation. It is indicated for a sore throat, tonsillitis, laryngitis and pharyngitis. Natura Tonsilla has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties and helps prevent recurrent re-infections.
Natura Tonsilla Tablets 150s
NATURA TONSILLA TABLETS – BUY NATURA TONSILLA TABLETS ONLINE:
The respiratory system is most commonly affected by airborne viruses or bacteria that cause unpleasant symptoms like congested sinuses, sore throats, runny noses, coughs and sensitive eyes. Natura’s homoeopathic medicines can be safely used to treat a variety of common conditions that affect your ears, eyes, nose, throat or chest.
Natura Tonsilla is a homoeopathic remedy to help soothe the respiratory tract and treat painful inflammation. Use for:
- sore throat
- anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- helps prevent recurrent re-infections
EACH 250mg NATURA TONSILLA TABLET CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Ammonium bromatum D6
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) D6
- Calcarea iodata D6
- Echinacea angustifolia D6
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum D6
- Lachesis mutus D6
- Mentholum D6
- Mercurius cyanatus D6
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Ammonium bromatum treats chronic laryngeal and pharyngeal catarrh with burning throat pain.
- Atropa belladonna has an anti-inflammatory effect and relieves tonsillitis of sudden, acute onset with raw, red, hot, burning sore throat and enlarged tonsils.
- Calcarea iodata treats enlarged glands and tonsils.
- Echinacea angustifolia has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It acts on the immune system to treat septic, ulcerated throat with dark discolouration of the tonsils and helps prevent recurrent re-infections.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum acts on the lymphatic system to treat glandular swelling, suppurating tonsils and relieve pain when swallowing.
- Lachesis mutus acts on septic states and clears sticky mucus from the throat with purple discolouration of the tonsils and pains extending towards the ears.
- Mentholum has an anti-inflammatory action on the mucous membrane of the naso-pharynx helping alleviate pharyngitis, laryngitis, acute nasal catarrh, coryza and post nasal drip.
- Mercurius cyanatus treats inflamed tissue associated with enlarged tonsils, burning pain, loss of voice and an ulcerated throat.
HOW TO USE NATURA TONSILLA TABLETS:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
- There are no known side effects.