Is my credit card details safe on your site?
- Yes, PainSelect uses DPO Paygate to process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate DPO Paygate to obtain confidential information.
- DPO Paygate is a PCI DSS Level 1 Certified Payment Gateway. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions.
- All online card payments processed are passed for 3D Secure authentication.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit card details.
- DPO Paygate continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!