Natura Hay F is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in soothing the respiratory mucosa for the treatment of hayfever, allergic rhinitis and seasonal sinusitis.
Natura Hay F Tablets 150s
NATURA HAY F TABLETS – BUY NATURA HAY F TABLETS ONLINE:
The respiratory system is most commonly affected by airborne viruses or bacteria that cause unpleasant symptoms like congested sinuses, sore throats, runny noses, coughs and sensitive eyes. Natura’s homoeopathic medicines can be safely used to treat a variety of common conditions that affect your ears, eyes, nose, throat or chest.
Natura Hay F is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in soothing the respiratory mucosa for the treatment of:
- allergic rhinitis
- seasonal sinusitis
EACH 250mg NATURA HAY F TABLET CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Agraphis nutans D3
- Ambrosia artemisifolia D6
- Aralia racemosa D6
- Arundo donax D6
- Chromium kalium sulphuricum D10
- Naphthalinum D6
- Sabadilla officinarum D12
- Sambucus nigra D3
- Sanguinarinum nitrica D6
- Wyethia helenoides D6
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Agraphis nutans acts on the respiratory mucosa to treat discharge of watery mucus especially associated with exposure to cold wind.
- Ambrosia artemisifolia has a decongestant action on the respiratory mucosa with specific application in hayfever, excessive lachrymation (watery eyes) and itching and redness of the eyelids especially during summer.
- Aralia racemosa has an antispasmodic action on respiratory muscle tissue and helps relieve dry cough and difficult breathing when lying down. It is also indicated for frequent sneezing and tickling in the throat.
- Arundo donax has an anti-catarrhal action and is specifically indicated for hayfever with itching of the nostrils and roof of the mouth, sneezing and loss of smell due to mucosal congestion.
- Chromium kalium sulphuricum provides relief from colds and nasal congestion with yellow, slimy catarrh.
- Naphthalinum has an anti-coryzal action specifically indicated in hayfever where the eyes are affected.
- Sabadilla officinarum acts on the mucous membranes of the nose and the tear glands and ducts to treat profuse coryza accompanying hayfever and spasmodic bouts of sneezing, runny nose, redness of eyes, frontal headache and facial pain.
- Sambucus nigra soothes irritated, congested respiratory organs accompanied by dry cough, hoarseness and difficult breathing at night.
- Sanguinarinum nitrica acts on eye and nasal tissue to relieve chronic excess mucus, lachrymation and eye pain and profuse watery discharge that burns.
- Wyethia helenoides relieves hayfever symptoms, itching in the nostrils and irritable throat.
HOW TO USE NATURA HAY F TABLETS:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
- There are no known side effects.