Natura Nasosinus is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in soothing the respiratory mucosa for the treatment of congested sinusitis, blocked nose and thick, nasal discharges.
Natura Nasosinus Capsules 30s
NATURA NASOSINUS CAPSULES – BUY NATURA NASOSINUS CAPSULES ONLINE:
The respiratory system is most commonly affected by airborne viruses or bacteria that cause unpleasant symptoms like congested sinuses, sore throats, runny noses, coughs and sensitive eyes. Natura’s homoeopathic medicines can be safely used to treat a variety of common conditions that affect your ears, eyes, nose, throat or chest.
Natura Nasosinus is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in soothing the respiratory mucosa for the treatment of:
- congested sinusitis
- blocked nose
- thick, nasal discharges
EACH 500mg NATURA NASOSINUS CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum D3
- Pulsatilla vulgaris D3
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) D3
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Hepar sulphuris acts on the respiratory mucosa and the lymphatic system to remove thick, congestive discharges or discharges which have a foul odour like old cheese. Characteristically, the complaint is accompanied by intolerable pain.
- Strychnos nux-vomica acts on the lymphatic and respiratory systems to relieve persistent blocked nose with profuse nasal discharge and occipital headache.
- Pulsatilla vulgaris has a decongestant action on mucous membranes and treats thick, bland or yellow-green discharges often accompanied by thirst.
HOW TO USE NATURA NASOSINUS CAPSULES:
- Take 1 capsule twice daily or as prescribed. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
- There are no known side effects.