ACC 200 TABLETS – BUY ACC 200 TABLETS ONLINE:
ACC 200 is a mucolytic, which means that it is a medication that breaks down or disrupts mucus. It is an effervescent tablet that dissolves in water.
ACC 200 contains an active ingredient called acetylcysteine. Acetylcysteine acts directly on thick and sticky mucus in the respiratory airways, breaking down the bonds that hold the mucus together. It does this without significantly increasing the quantity of mucus or fluid in the airways.
Acetylcysteine’s action thins thick mucus quickly, and makes it less sticky, so that the runnier, more liquid mucus is easier to blow, sneeze or cough out of the airways. Acetylcysteine has been shown to improve the rate at which mucus clears from the airways by 35%.
HOW DOES ACC 200 TREAT A COUGH:
Acetylcysteine thins thick, sticky phlegm (a form of mucus produced by the lower airways) quickly and makes it more liquid so that it is easier to clear from the lungs.
Acetylcysteine has been shown to reduce coughing within 4 – 5 days of starting treatment.
Clearing the thick, sticky mucus stuck in your airways may also help to prevent a new or different infection developing there.
HOW DOES ACC 200 TREAT SINUS CONGESTION:
Because acetylcysteine thins thick, sticky mucus quickly and makes it more liquid, it becomes easier to clear the mucus from the nasal passages and sinuses. Clearing mucus from the sinuses improves the oxygenation and airflow in this area, which reduces sinus congestion and decreases its associated pain and pressure.
Most patients report a decrease in sinus discomfort and ‘heaviness’ in the first days after starting treatment with ACC 200.
Clearing the thick, sticky mucus stuck in your sinuses may also help to prevent a new or different infection developing there.
CAN ANYONE TAKE ACC 200:
If you suffer from any of the following, please consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking ACC 200:
- Peptic ulcer
- Lactose intolerance
EACH ACC 200 EFFERVESCENT TABLET CONTAINS:
- Acetylcysteine (200mg)
- Lactose anhydrous (Sugar) (70mg)
- Mannitol (60mg)
- Saccharin sodium (6mg)
HOW TO USE ACC 200 EFFERVESCENT TABLETS:
- Always consult the product leaflet provided before using this medication.
- Do not use continuously for more than 14 days without consulting a doctor.
- The effervescent tablets should be dissolved in a glass of water before use.
- Children from 2 to 5 years of age:- ½ (half) an effervescent tablet 2 – 3 times daily (equivalent to 200 to 300mg acetylcysteine/day).
- Children from 6 to 14 years of age:- 1 effervescent tablet twice daily (equivalent to 400mg acetylcysteine/day).
- Adolescents from 14 years of age and adults:- 1 effervescent tablet 2 – 3 times daily (equivalent to 400 to 600mg acetylcysteine/day).