NUROFEN COLD & FLU TABLETS – BUY NUROFEN COLD & FLU TABLETS ONLINE:
Nurofen Cold & Flu Tablets contain a pain reliever and decongestant to tackle cold and flu symptoms.
The dual action formula of Nurofen Cold & Flu Tablets provides non-drowsy relief from the symptoms of colds and flu by combining the targeted action of blocking the enzymes that cause the pain with the decongestant pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
Each tablet provides relief from:
- Eases the pain of sore throat
- Blocked nose and sinuses.
BEFORE YOU TAKE NUROFEN COLD & FLU TABLETS:
If you are taking medicines on a regular basis, using this medicine at the same time with another medicine may cause undesirable interactions. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care professional advice.
Do not take this medicine if you have, or have ever had:
- A stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- You have heart problems, high blood pressure, thyroid or prostrate problems, diabetes or glaucoma.
EACH NUROFEN COLD & FLU TABLET CONTAINS:
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (30mg)
- Ibuprofen (200mg)
HOW TO USE NUROFEN COLD & FLU TABLETS:
- Always refer to the information and follow the directions printed in the package leaflet.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Initial dose: 2 tablets taken with water, then if necessary, 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if the product is required for more than 3 days.