Natura Sepia is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the female reproductive system for use in the treatment of hot flushes, excessive perspiration, irritability, moodiness, mild depression and tearfulness.
Natura Sepia Tablets 150s
NATURA SEPIA TABLETS – BUY NATURA SEPIA TABLETS ONLINE:
Natura Sepia is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the female reproductive system for use in the treatment of:
- hot flushes
- excessive perspiration
- irritability, moodiness, mild depression and tearfulness.
EACH 250mg NATURA SEPIA TABLET CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Cimicifuga (Actaea) racemosa D400
- Lachesis mutus D400
- Sanguinarinum canadensis D400
- Sepia officinalis D400
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Cimicifuga racemosa has a broad action on the brain and musculoskeletal system as well as on the uterus and ovaries. It is indicated for irregular menses, amenorrhoea, pain in the lumber and ovarian regions, premenstrual pain and mild depression.
- Lachesis mutus relieves menopausal palpitations, flushes of heat, headaches, inflamed breasts, fainting and depression associated with menopause. Lachesis also relieves pain in the reproductive organs during menstruation.
- Sanguinarinum canadensis is indicated for menopausal symptoms. It helps relieve vaso-motor disturbances including flushing redness of the cheeks, recurring headaches and breast tenderness.
- Sepia officinalis acts on the portal system to treat venous congestion with late, scanty or early, profuse menses and pulsating, spasmodic headaches especially associated with the menstrual cycle. Sepia also relieves menopausal hot flushes, perspiration, nausea, weakness, tearfulness, dizziness and fainting. It helps prevent prolapse of uterus and bladder and relieves stitch-like upward pains in the vagina.
HOW TO USE NATURA SEPIA TABLETS:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times weekly.
- May be taken up to once daily in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
- There are no known side effects.