Natura Magen is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in soothing the digestive mucosa and maintaining healthy digestive function for the treatment of colic, abdominal cramps and spasms, digestive upsets, heartburn, indigestion, flatulence, nausea and vomiting, morning sickness and travel sickness.
Natura Magen Drops 25ml
NATURA MAGEN DROPS – BUY NATURA MAGEN DROPS ONLINE:
It is estimated that the average human adult eats about 500kg of food per year. All food must first be broken down into smaller components before it can be used as fuel and nourishment for our bodies. Digestion actually starts the moment you take the first bite of your food. Chewing, together with saliva, starts to break the food down before it passes down your oesophagus and enters your stomach. The food remains in your stomach for between 2 and 6 hours before it is emptied into your small intestine, which is responsible for over 90% of digestion and absorption. Your large intestine carries out the final stage of absorption and prepares to eliminate the waste material. Your digestive system also includes the liver and pancreas which ‘inject’ digestive enzymes and juices to assist with the digestive process.
The digestive system is a common source of discomfort for many people. Over or under activity of any part disturbs the functioning of the entire system and conditions such as bloating, heartburn, nausea or constipation may result. Natura’s homoeopathic medicines help to gently regulate the various digestive organs and encourage healthy, normal digestive function.
Natura Magen is a broad spectrum homoeopathic medicine which assists in soothing the digestive mucosa and maintaining healthy digestive function for treatment of:
- abdominal cramps and spasms
- digestive upsets
- nausea and vomiting
- morning sickness
- travel sickness
EACH 1ml of NATURA MAGEN DROPS CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Anamirta cocculus (Cocculus) Spag D8
- Antimonium crudum D10
- Arsenicum iodatum D6
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) Spag D8
- Carbo vegetabilis D30
- Cephaelis acuminata (Ipecacuanha) Spag D8
- Cinchona succirubra Spag D3
- Daphne mezereum Spag D8
- Magnesium phosphoricum D10
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) Spag D4
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Anamirta cocculus relieves motion sickness, nausea associated with backache, cramping gastric pain, and hiccough. It is also indicated when the smell of food is found to be intolerable, and the abdomen is bloated.
- Antimonium crudum treats heartburn, nausea, vomiting, constant belching and bloating after eating. It is indicated for colic in babies that regurgitate or vomit curdled milk after a feed and tend to be fretful.
- Arsenicum iodatum relieves vomiting after food intake, epigastric pain and intense thirst with immediate vomiting of the water.
- Atropa belladonna treats a tendency to loss of appetite, aversion to meat and milk, nausea, empty retching and spasmodic hiccough.
- Carbo vegetabilis is indicated for flatulence and burning crampy, stomach pain. These symptoms are usually associated with slow digestion and repetitive belching.
- Cephaelis acuminata acts on the gastric nerve to treat spasmodic irritations of the stomach like persistent nausea and vomiting especially after difficult-to-digest foods.
- Cinchona succirubra is indicated for vomiting of undigested food, slow digestion, flatulence and belching without relief, hiccough and bloating.
- Daphne mezereum counteracts nausea and vomiting with burning stomach pain, flatulence, and shooting abdominal pains.
- Magnesium phosphoricum is used to treat abdominal bloating and flatulent colic.
- Strychnos nux-vomica treats morning nausea and nausea after eating. It is also indicated for flatulence, and heartburn with a bitter or sour taste. Symptoms are associated with mental strain, irritability, dependency on stimulants and love of rich, stimulating food and wine.
HOW TO USE NATURA MAGEN DROPS:
- Adults: 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
- Infants: Dilute with water and allow to stand for a short time before administering.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
- There are no known side effects.