Natura Feminon is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the female reproductive system for use in the treatment of menstrual pain (dysmenorrhea), menstrual cycle irregularities, heavy menstrual flow and premenstrual tension.
Natura Feminon Drops 25ml
NATURA FEMINON DROPS – BUY NATURA FEMINON DROPS ONLINE:
Natura Feminon is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the female reproductive system for use in the treatment of:
- menstrual pain (dysmenorrhea)
- menstrual cycle irregularities
- heavy menstrual flow
- premenstrual tension
EACH 1ml of NATURA FEMINON DROPS CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Calcarea carbonica D10
- Chelidonium majus D4
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Actaea racemosa) D3
- Hamamelis virginiana D1
- Phosphorus D6
- Pulsatilla vulgaris D1
- Vitex agnus-castus (Agnus castus) D1
- Preservative: 50% Alcohol
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Calcarea carbonica treats premenstrual symptoms like headaches, breast tenderness, itching of genitals and leucorrhoea. It also relieves cutting pains during menstruation and normalises delayed onset of menstrual flow, heavy and prolonged menstruation.
- Chelidonium majus acts mainly on the hepatic system helping to relieve heavy, delayed menstruation. It helps increase general energy levels and provide relief from depression.
- Cimicifuga racemosa acts on the female reproductive and the central nervous systems to balance the menstrual cycle and relieve tension related to cyclical changes. It normalises profuse menstrual flow, amenorrhoea, scanty periods and irregular menstruation, relieves menstrual pain and premenstrual syndrome.
- Hamamelis virginiana acts on the vascular system and relieves pelvic congestion causing ovarian pain, backache and vaginal tenderness. It helps profuse, dark menstrual flow, bleeding midway in the cycle, leucorrhoea and vulval itching.
- Phosphorus relieves premenstrual symptoms of irritability, tearfulness and anxiety. It treats spotting between periods, early scanty menstrual flow that lasts too long, amenorrhoea, leucorrhoea and uterine polyps.
- Pulsatilla vulgaris is a prominent remedy in female ailments. It treats amenorrhoea, menstruation of changeable nature and late, scanty, clotted menstrual flow. It relieves nausea and backache and is indicated for diarrhoea associated with menses.
- Vitex agnus-castus acts primarily on the reproductive system to normalise scanty menstrual flow and treat loss of sexual libido.
HOW TO USE NATURA FEMINON DROPS:
- 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted with a little water 3 times daily.
- There are no known side effects.