Natura Arnica Plus is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in promoting the function of the musculo-skeletal system for use in the treatment of muscular sprains, strains and pain, muscular cramps, spasms and stiffness, bruises and superficial injuries and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Natura Arnica Plus Gel 50g
NATURA ARNICA PLUS GEL – BUY NATURA ARNICA PLUS GEL ONLINE:
You have six different types of joints in your body. They are classified according to the type of movement they allow: condyloid, gliding, hinge, pivot, saddle and ball and socket joints. Aching muscles, joints and bones can be treated by using a combination of one of Natura’s oral homoeopathic medicines and massaging one of Natura’s ointments to the affected area.
Natura Arnica Plus is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in promoting the function of the musculo-skeletal system for use in the treatment of:
- muscular sprains, strains and pain
- muscular cramps, spasms and stiffness
- bruises and superficial injuries
- reducing inflammation and swelling
EACH 0.2g OF NATURA ARNICA PLUS GEL CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Arnica montana D1
- Hypericum perforatum D3
- Rhus toxicodendron D3
- Ruta graveolens D3
- Symphytum officinale D3
- Preservative: Nipagin M sodium 0.1 %
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- In homoeopathic potency, Arnica montana acts on the muscular system of the body. It relieves muscle strain from overuse and muscular pain associated with injury. It helps treat bruising by aiding the absorption of blood from muscle and affected tissue.
- Homoeopathic Arnica montana also has an anti-swelling and anti-inflammatory action which helps reduce pain. It is useful post-operatively and in recovery from physical trauma. It also has a useful application in treating shock associated with trauma.
- Hypericum perforatum helps relieve painful injuries where nerves have been crushed or damaged.
- Rhus toxicodendron acts on fibrous tissue and primarily treats tearing pains in the tendons, ligaments and fasciae, muscular strains, stiffness in the limbs, hot, painful, swollen joints, rheumatic pain, and rheumatism which tends to be worse in cold weather.
- Ruta graveolens acts upon the periosteum and cartilage tissue to help treat sprains, bruised feeling in the limbs, lower back pain, sciatica and pain in the feet and ankles.
- Symphytum officinale has significant anti-inflammatory activity for topical treatment of minor wounds, skin inflammations and irritations.
HOW TO USE NATURA ARNICA PLUS GEL:
- Apply 0.2g (1/4 of a teaspoon) to the affected areas 2-3 times daily.
- There are no known side effects.
There are no reviews yet.