LENADOL PAIN RELIEF TABLETS – BUY LENADOL PAIN RELIEF TABLETS ONLINE:
Lenadol tablets have analgesic, antipyretic and antihistaminic properties. Lenadol tablets are used for headaches, fatigue, relief of mild to moderately severe pain, red, irritated, itchy or watery eyes and allergies. Lenadol tablets may also be used for motion sickness, insomnia, toothache, earache, joint pain, period pain and for other purposes not listed here.
Lenadol tablets contain caffeine, codeine phosphate, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and paracetamol as active ingredients.
Lenadol tablets work by antagonizing the adenosine receptors. It is broken down by the liver into morphine. It blocks the action of histamine. It increases the blood flow across the skin and increases the pain threshold.
EACH LENADOL PAIN RELIEF TABLET CONTAINS:
- Paracetamol (400mg)
- Diphenhydramine HCl (5mg)
- Caffeine (50mg)
- Codeine Phosphate (10mg)
HOW TO USE LENADOL PAIN RELIEF TABLETS:
- Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 or 2 tablets every 3 to 4 hours as needed for relief. Total dosage over a 24 hour period should not normally exceed 8 tablets.
- Do not take for more than 10 days continuously without medical review.
- Codeine should be used with caution in the elderly and debilitated patients as they may be more susceptible to the respiratory depressant effects.
- Consult your doctor if no relief is obtained with the recommended dosage.
- Always read the information leaflet before use, for additional information.