VALOID TABLETS – BUY VALOID TABLETS ONLINE:
Valoid tablets contain the active ingredient cyclizine hydrochloride, which belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines which can be used to help stop you feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
Valoid tablets may be used if you suffer from travel or motion sickness, nausea caused by cancer treatment (radiography) or other medicines, or if you have had surgery, as general anaesthetics can sometimes cause sickness.
Some ear disorders, for example Meniere’s disease, can cause loss of balance. Valoid tablets are used to treat the dizziness and vomiting which can sometimes be associated with this.
DO NOT TAKE VALOID TABLETS IF YOU:
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to cyclizine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine. Allergic reactions include mild symptoms such as itching and / or rash. More severe symptoms include swelling of the face, lips, tongue and / or throat, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
- Have been drinking alcohol. The anti-vomiting properties of cyclizine may increase the toxicity of alcohol.
EACH VALOID TABLET CONTAINS:
- Cyclizine Hydrochloride (50mg)
- Other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, potato starch, acacia and magnesium stearate.
HOW TO USE VALOID TABLETS:
- Always consult the product leaflet provided before using this medication.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 1 tablet up to three times a day.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Half a tablet up to three times a day. The tablet can be divided into equal doses along the line scored on one side of the tablet.
- Children under 6 years: Valoid tablets are not recommended for children less than 6 years of age.
- Take the tablets with a little water to make swallowing easier.
- If you forget to take a dose, just take the next dose at the usual time, DO NOT take a double dose.