SEREFLO SYNCHROBREATHE INHALER – BUY SEREFLO SYNCHROBREATHE INHALER ONLINE:
Sereflo is indicated for the regular prophylactic treatment of atopic asthma in adults and children after their asthma has been stabilized on identical doses of the components of Sereflo administered concomitantly.
Sereflo contains two medicines, salmeterol and fluticasone propionate.
- Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator. Bronchodilators help the airways in the lungs to stay open. This makes it easier for air to get in and out. The effects last for at least 12 hours.
- Fluticasone propionate is a corticosteroid which reduces swelling and irritation in the lungs.
This state of the art breath-actuated inhaler (BAI) brings great relief to millions of patients with Obstructive Airway Diseases (OAD) such as asthma.
Synchrobreathe automatically delivers a dose of medicine as a mist when the patient inhales. This device is very simple to use and eliminates coordination challenges, which is a major issue among patients who use inhalers.
In addition, the inspiratory flow required to automatically trigger the inhaler mechanism is low, which makes it attractive to a large number of patients, such as very young or old patients with severe lung impairment. Synchrobreathe is a breath-actuated inhaler with a true built-in dose counter allowing patients to track doses, thereby encouraging patient compliance.
EACH SEREFLO SINGLE ACTUATION PROVIDES:
- Salmeterol (25 µg)
- Fluticasone Propionate (250 µg)
HOW TO USE SEREFLO SYNCHROBREATHE INHALER:
- Shake Sereflo inhaler well before use.
- 2 inhalations twice a day.
- Treatment with Sereflo inhaler should not be discontinued abruptly as this may precipitate adrenal insufficiency.
- Always follow the directions printed on the product insert.