Natura Diureta is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the kidneys and renal system to promote the excretion of excess fluid from the body.
Natura Diureta Drops 25ml
NATURA DIURETA DROPS – BUY NATURA DIURETA DROPS ONLINE:
Normal urine is a transparent yellow coloured liquid that is virtually sterile. The volume of urine you produce varies between 0.6-2.5 liters per day. It is influenced by factors such as your fluid intake, the environmental temperature, and your emotional state. Common kidney & bladder conditions, which may be experienced by you or your family, may be helped by Natura’s homoeopathic medicines.
Natura Diureta is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the kidneys and renal system to promote:
- the excretion of excess fluid from the body
EACH 1ml OF NATURA DIURETA DROPS CONTAINS:
Homoeopathic complementary medicine:
- Apis mellifica D10
- Apocynum cannabinum D4
- Bryonia alba Spag D3
- Cantharis vesicatoria D4
- Cinchona succirubra Spag D4
- Coccus cacti D4
- Natrium sulphuricum D6
- Sulphur D30
- Terebinthina D6
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Apis mellifica acts on cellular tissue to relieve oedema of the skin and mucous membranes with redness, burning pain and swelling.
- Apocynum cannabinum has a diuretic effect on a wide range of body tissue.
- Bryonia alba treats accumulation of fluid in synovial and serous membranes.
- Cantharis vesicatoria acts on the urinary tract to ease the flow of urine and prevent inflammation of the urinary system.
- Cinchona succirubra alleviates the debility associated with loss of vital fluids. It also relieves swelling of the feet and joints.
- Coccus cacti has a diuretic effect on body tissue, relieving a feeling of constriction in the heart and kidney pains that radiate to the bladder. It promotes urinary flow.
- Natrium sulphuricum acts primarily to regulate the water balance in the body. It prevents excessive loss of fluid through urination and watery stools.
- Sulphur is indicated to relieve debility that often accompanies cellular fluid disturbances.
- Terebinthina relieves abdominal distention associated with blood in the urine and difficult urination.
HOW TO USE NATURA DIURETA DROPS:
- 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water 3 times daily.
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
- There are no known side effects.